Change of Address

Are you moving?

You must go before the board of revisors to make an application to correct the list of electors. To change your entry, you must present two identification documents.

Where is the board of revisors?

To find out the location, the dates and times of operation of the board of revisors, please consult the notice published by the returning officer prior to the election or contact the returning officer of your municipality.